ELAINE QUEHL, Quilt Artist, Teacher, Dyer, Designer

Saturday, September 27, 2014

A Very Successful Fabric Launch!

Today was the official party to launch my new fabric line, "Falling Leaves" by Northcott. A big thank you to The Pickle Dish Quilt Shop & Studio in Carleton Place, Ontario for hosting it.


The event was a huge success! When I arrived, about 10 minutes late due to traffic, the store was filled with customers. I recognized almost everyone's face! What a thrill to see so much local support.


The full line was sold out before the party ended. 

Jan will be placing an order for more fabric, so don't worry. Besides, Textile Traditions of Almonte carries the full line as well, so you can always shop there. In fact I'll be at that shop next Saturday, October 4 to give my first "Hosta Leaves 101" class in the Ottawa Valley. There are still a couple of spaces left, so if you are interested call the shop (phone number on website). There are some great green fabrics in my Northcott line that would be very suitable for this class and you can pick them up at the same time.

We had visitors from as far away as Kingston

and many people I've come to know over the years showed up. A fantastic chance to catch up with a lot of people I know.


I'll be blogging with more news soon!  I know I've been quiet lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your posts are important to me. Due to a huge amount of SPAM on my blog recently, I have decided to moderate comments, at least for the time being. Please be patient, your post will be approved as soon as I can get to it.
Elaine