ELAINE QUEHL, Quilt Artist, Teacher, Dyer, Designer

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

In The Hood

Last week one day I was driving home through my neighbourhood when I realized that the light was perfect, and that we still had lots of glorious colour to be found. I walked around my yard and neighbourhood and captured these images.











We've lost a lot of this colour now. Thank you for bearing with me andcontinuing to read my blog even though I've been far away from creating quilted art for a while. This week I am in my dyeing dungeon and my studio and will soon have progress to report.

4 comments:

  1. The first of the photos looks like a painting! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suzanna. I think it had something to do with the light that day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Suzanna, about the first photo. They're all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Your posts are important to me. Due to a huge amount of SPAM on my blog recently, I have decided to moderate comments, at least for the time being. Please be patient, your post will be approved as soon as I can get to it.
Elaine