ELAINE QUEHL, Quilt Artist, Teacher, Dyer, Designer

Monday, March 30, 2015

I'm Having Another Fabric Launch Party!

My second line of fabric, "Poppy Passion", will be in stores in April. The Pickle Dish Quilt Shop & Studio in Carleton Place, Ontario, will be hosting a party to launch the line on Sunday, April 12, 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. Come on out for refreshments and a chat, see the new line, and perhaps purchase or win some! 

Says Jan Kittle, owner of The Pickle Dish,
"If you were lucky enough to purchase some of Elaine's Falling Leaves and have completed your project, bring it along for show and tell. I will have fat quarter bundles cut and one meter pieces also. I will presell up to half of each bolt, which can be picked up on the day of the event. The remainder will be held to be sold to those who attend. We sold out of Elaine's previous collection in 1-1/2 hours so either call the shop to reserve a bundle, or plan to arrive early." 

Please drop The Pickle Dish a line if you plan to attend so Jan can determine how many cookies to prepare!

Poppy Passion is available in two colourways:

Purple Passion (click on that link to view the collection on the Northcott web site)


Coral Bliss (click this link to view the alternate colourway).
Hope to see you there!


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous fabrics Elaine. I particularly love the purple one. I wish I could be at your launch but we have a weekend full of company .i hope your day is lovely and the turnout enormous :-) Enjoy! I will be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete

Your posts are important to me. Due to a huge amount of SPAM on my blog recently, I have decided to moderate comments, at least for the time being. Please be patient, your post will be approved as soon as I can get to it.
Elaine