ELAINE QUEHL, Quilt Artist, Teacher, Dyer, Designer

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Workshops at Patchwork Sitges

On two of the days of the Sitges Patchwork Festival, I taught workshops. That means that my husband staffed my exhibition. We also had two local people present at the exhibition each day.

This is what the view from the classroom looked like. Not too hard to take is it?


I have a theory that the further a teacher is from home, the better her classes fill. My Collage Tree workshop was full.

Not quite full, my Hosta Leaf workshop did have healthy numbers.

I am grateful for the warmth, generosity and hospitality of the organizers of this show and the Spanish people. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity for me.

On my lunch one day I stopped by the Ten to Twelve exhibition just down the lane from mine. This is from a group of women from the Czech Republic.

Apparently these quilts are the result of a round robin. I find them quite clever.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your posts are important to me. Due to a huge amount of SPAM on my blog recently, I have decided to moderate comments, at least for the time being. Please be patient, your post will be approved as soon as I can get to it.
Elaine