ELAINE QUEHL, Quilt Artist, Teacher, Dyer, Designer

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Cover Girl!

The front cover of the July issue of Machine Quilting Unlimited has just been revealed and my name and article are listed on the cover. On the inside you will find my article "Art Quilting as a Career ", along with many photos of my work. Some months ago I was invited to be the featured "In the Art Studio Fabric Artist" for July, which involved writing an article and submitting photos. Read my story about how I turned my art quilts into a career. MQU is a subscription only magazine, but you can order back issues on-line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your posts are important to me. Due to a huge amount of SPAM on my blog recently, I have decided to moderate comments, at least for the time being. Please be patient, your post will be approved as soon as I can get to it.
Elaine