ELAINE QUEHL, Quilt Artist, Teacher, Dyer, Designer

Monday, January 21, 2013

Interview on CQA Blog

Recently I was interviewed by Jackie White for the Canadian Quilting CQA/ACC blog.  My interview is posted on the blog today.  Hop on over and see how I answered Jackie's questions.  We cover a number of topics: my background, how I got into quilting, my teaching career, why I enter juried shows, why I use hand-dyed fabrics, and even what my favorite foods are (just in case you want to bribe me with chocolate ;-)

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Elle! Great to have a new friend in Manitoba.



      Delete
  2. Well done, Elaine! Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a quilter who also works from nature and is drawn to remote areas, I enjoyed reading about your source of inspiration as well as all the other topics. Great interview!

    ReplyDelete

Your posts are important to me. Due to a huge amount of SPAM on my blog recently, I have decided to moderate comments, at least for the time being. Please be patient, your post will be approved as soon as I can get to it.
Elaine