ELAINE QUEHL, Quilt Artist, Teacher, Dyer, Designer

Thursday, March 28, 2013

The "I'm an Idiot" Blog Correction


Mea culpa! It seems that the "Daphne" who is the winner of People and Portraits is not Daphne Greig. Therefore it must be Daphne Uras! There was something about the way the comment sounded that made me think about Daphne Greig's sense of humour. So instead congratulations to Daphne Uras! I think. I know many of you don't want to use last names on-line but it makes things immensely confusing for those of us trying to figure out who you are. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your posts are important to me. Due to a huge amount of SPAM on my blog recently, I have decided to moderate comments, at least for the time being. Please be patient, your post will be approved as soon as I can get to it.
Elaine