ELAINE QUEHL, Quilt Artist, Teacher, Dyer, Designer

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Study With Me in Italy!!

A wonderful new school, the Abruzzo School of Creative Art, has opened in Introdaqua, Italy, about 2 hours east of Rome. It will focus on textile art, fibre art, art quilts, felting and mixed media art classes. I will be teaching a brand new five-day class, "Fabulous Flowers and Foliage" there June 27- July 3, 2012. They've just started putting together the roster of teachers for 2012. You you can read more about the School on the highlighted link above.

I've also just distributed my latest e-newsletter, which includes information on where I will be teaching in 2012. I am very thankful to have a full schedule in the coming year and to be able to make a living from what I do for another year :-)) If you'd like to sign up to receive my e-newsletter in your mailbox four times a year, you can do so here.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, a perfect excuse to get to visit Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really know how to excite people, don't you? This sounds fantastic.
    Martha Ginn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh-h-h-h-h-h...It would be a wonderful 60th birthday gift to myself, but alas, I have yet to have a windfall...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how fabulous would that be?! Italy...wonderful! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Elaine! I am sure glad we booked you before you become too world famous=)

    ReplyDelete

Your posts are important to me. Due to a huge amount of SPAM on my blog recently, I have decided to moderate comments, at least for the time being. Please be patient, your post will be approved as soon as I can get to it.
Elaine