ELAINE QUEHL, Quilt Artist, Teacher, Dyer, Designer

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Guest Blogger

Today I'm honoured to be a guest blogger on the blog of Canadian artist and teacher, Anna Hergert.  Anna lives on Buffalo Pound Lake, just north of Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan.  Anna and I first met at a SAQA Conference in Columbus, Ohio, three years ago.  Last year we connected again at Quilt Canada in London Ontario.  Since that time we have kept in close touch.  It is great to be able to share experiences with a friend and colleague who also navigating the Canadian scene.  Be sure to check out Anna's website as well.

My article today is about Tending to the Important Work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your posts are important to me. Due to a huge amount of SPAM on my blog recently, I have decided to moderate comments, at least for the time being. Please be patient, your post will be approved as soon as I can get to it.
Elaine