ELAINE QUEHL, Quilt Artist, Teacher, Dyer, Designer

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

See You in Nova Scotia

I have been looking forward to my upcoming teaching trip to Nova Scotia for some time, knowing that weather there is often incredibly beautiful in the month of September. The Mayflower Quilter's Retreat is a provincial retreat in Pictou, Nova Scotia. The dates this year are September 21-25. What could be better than a trip to Nova Scotia? Well two trips of course!! Last week I learned that I am on the faculty list for Quilt Canada 2012 in Halifax, Nova Scotia, May 29 - June 2, 2012. I look forward to meeting Nova Scotia quilters, seeing the ocean again, and eating lots of seafood. I will also be teaching at this year's Quilts Ontario/Quilt Canada conference in London, Ontario, May 24-28.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your posts are important to me. Due to a huge amount of SPAM on my blog recently, I have decided to moderate comments, at least for the time being. Please be patient, your post will be approved as soon as I can get to it.
Elaine