ELAINE QUEHL, Quilt Artist, Teacher, Dyer, Designer

Friday, January 30, 2015

The Fauna of Costa Rica

One of the fascinating aspects of our visit to Costa Rica was the multitude of animals, reptiles, amphibians and birds! We saw many, and my photos are limited by what I could capture, and what photos turned out OK.

Baby alligator sleeping with mouth open.
Baby alligator escaping the paparazi (a boat full of tourists with cameras!)

Adult alligator.

Iguanas
 

Coatimundi
Three-toed sloth.
Cormorant
Motmot
Yellow finch?

Hope you enjoyed this little walk through the rainforest :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your posts are important to me. Due to a huge amount of SPAM on my blog recently, I have decided to moderate comments, at least for the time being. Please be patient, your post will be approved as soon as I can get to it.
Elaine