ELAINE QUEHL, Quilt Artist, Teacher, Dyer, Designer

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

A Little Autumn Inspiration

Just dropping by to share some photos with you of the beautiful autumn leaves here in my part of the world. On Friday we took a little trip to Gatineau Park in Quebec, which is just across the river from where I live in Ottawa, Canada's Capital city. The leaves were pretty glorious. Was trying to capture some reflections of them in the water.










Hope you enjoyed this bit of autumn inspiration. It is raining now so likely the leaves will come down before they have fully peaked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your posts are important to me. Due to a huge amount of SPAM on my blog recently, I have decided to moderate comments, at least for the time being. Please be patient, your post will be approved as soon as I can get to it.
Elaine