ELAINE QUEHL, Quilt Artist, Teacher, Dyer, Designer

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

A Little More Autumn Inspiration

Is it my imagination, or is this a particularly beautiful autumn? And are the leaves lasting longer than usual? It seems so to me. A friend of mine who is an avid photographer came to visit on the weekend, and we went out to the country in the rain to shoot photos. The colours were magnificent. Have a look.










 
My friend and I are now enjoying a course on Contemplative Photography at the Haliburton School of Art + Design. I will be writing about that soon. 

1 comment:

  1. You've captured everything I love about fall.

    ReplyDelete

Your posts are important to me. Due to a huge amount of SPAM on my blog recently, I have decided to moderate comments, at least for the time being. Please be patient, your post will be approved as soon as I can get to it.
Elaine