ELAINE QUEHL, Quilt Artist, Teacher, Dyer, Designer

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Nova Scotia: Peggy's Cove

On Monday morning, after my three days of teaching, Margaret and Deanne took me on a road trip to the beautiful and iconic site of Peggy's Cove. I took a few photos, and decided to do a separate blog post as these photos should be enjoyed on their own. Here is my favorite photo: a classic fishing village photo.

We stopped for lunch ... I had another lobster roll, and a piece of amazing gingerbread cake!

More photos of the lobster traps and fishing shacks.

The famous lighthouse on the rocks. As you can see the day was rather grey and threatened rain, although it cleared up later.

This photo was taken somewhere between Peggy's Cove and Mahone Bay, on the drive back to deliver my Monday night lecture to the Mahone Bay Quilters Guild.

I could easily live in a place like Nova Scotia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your posts are important to me. Due to a huge amount of SPAM on my blog recently, I have decided to moderate comments, at least for the time being. Please be patient, your post will be approved as soon as I can get to it.
Elaine